ELEST Professional academy is committed to providing education and training that is relevant, up-to-date and designed to suit the individual needs of your organisation.
For companies looking to train multiple people within their firm our in-house training program is the perfect solution. We can tailor courses specifically for your firm’s requirements and deliver the training at a time that is convenient for you and your team.
Why should you use an in-house training programme?
- We can tailor our Core course modules and Skills Specific courses for delivery within your organisation with emphasis on the issues that affect your staff, teams, managers, executives and outsourced partners.
- In-House Training offers groups the benefits of learning with highly regarded subject matter professionals at a time and place convenient for you.
- Our tutors and facilitators are specialist practitioners in their field, with the knowledge and experience that adds real value to your people.
- In-House Training is a flexible and cost-effective way of delivering training solutions to your organisation.
Benefits of In-House Training
- Savings for group bookings.
- Increases relevance and applicability to your team and organisation.
- Our tutors and facilitators will work with you to customise the experience for the best learning outcomes.
- Enhances the learning capability of employees and volunteers by focusing on developing skills that are relevant to their role. In an in-house setting, team members also gain a greater understanding of the role each person plays in the organisation.
- Participants are given the opportunity to workshop the challenges unique to their own organisation, helping them to promote organisational consistency.
- Enhances team dynamics – by drawing on the experiences of team members and engaging in structured professional conversations, your employees become more receptive to change and embracing new initiatives.
- Everyone hears the same message and learns the same methodologies at the same time.
- Maintains the confidentiality of your systems and processes and enables our tutors and facilitators to make the learning relevant to your workplace.
- Minimises the downtime involved with training employees off-site.
- Investing in your employees’ development means they in turn can invest their knowledge into your organisation and the mission you serve.
All Courses can be delivered online or face to face.